News & Current Events

Carbon Monoxide Detectors Available

September 25, 2019

In 2018, approximately 430 people in the U.S. died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. This type of tragedy can easily be prevented with a carbon monoxide detector in your home. Again this year, the Firefighters and Company Federal Credit Union has generously donated carbon monoxide detectors for Butler Township to make available to residents. These detectors are available, free of charge, on a first come, first-served basis.

If you household does not have a carbon monoxide detector, please contact the Butler Township Fire Department at 937-890-2491.

 

Share |