News & Current Events

Free Carbon Monoxide Detectors

October 17, 2018

Every year,senseless deaths occur due to carbon monoxide filling a home with noxious gas. But there is a way to prevent such tragedy.

The Dayton Firefighters Federal Credit Union has generously donated 50 carbon monoxide detectors to the Butler Township Fire Department. The department is offering these carbon monoxide detectors free on a first-come, first-served basis.

If youhousehold doesn’t have a carbon monoxide detector, please contact the Fire Department at 937-890-2491.

 

Share |