News & Current Events

Carbon Monoxide Detectors Available for Residents

March 15, 2018

The Dayton Firefighters Federal Credit Union has once again generously donated 50 carbon monoxide detectors to the Butler Township Fire Department. Because of this great donation the Fire Department will be offering these carbon monoxide detectors free on a first come first serve basis. If you are in need of a carbon monoxide detectors please contact the on-duty supervisor at 937-890-2491 to make sure there are still detectors available.

Share |